Broad still injured

Posted on/at 8:30 PM by The Cricket Corollary


I haven't used my evil laugh in such a long time. This seams to be appropriate, though. Stuart Broad will not be playing in the 3rd ODI against Australia. Now you might think I'm insane, because the man played a vital role in England's quest, regaining The Ashes. Don't confuse me for an English fan, friends. Just because I am a follower of Team Luke Wright doesn't mean I am all for England. I do admit that I enjoy seeing Australia suffer. Like I have mentioned to Purna, it is imprinted in my DNA to side with Australia's opposition.

3 comments:

The Cricket Corollary said...

I like Broad.

Bella

Purna said...

NO!!! Bella NOOOOOO!!!

Wash her with holy water Bon quick! She has sinned!

The Cricket Corollary said...

Damn you, Bella. First you make people call me a sick-crazy-weirdo. Now you're loving the enemy.

Brandon