Profile: Jacques Henry Kallis

Posted on/at 10:09 AM by Anonymous


I was uncertain if I should post Jacques' profile.
There are a lot of Kallis fans out there, which I am not one of. I will not get into why I am not a fan. Thats a post for another day. I will try to stay neutral. But I decided I should, just for the sake of the team's unity.

The pros of Kallis: He is a very talented all-rounder, a great test player. (Known for his sledging abilities.) The only player who holds the record for scoring more than 10 000 runs and claimed more than 250 wickets in test matches. (NOTE: Thats only TEST matches.) Sharing the ICC Player of the Year 2005 with Andrew Flintoff. He is currently dating the beautiful Sharmone Jardim. (Yes, it is actually a pro.)

A slow starter who wasnt included in the T20 squad for 2007. Resulting in him giving up his vice-captaincy. (No comment on this fact, trying to refrain myself.)

There is one thing I do respect him for. His Scholarship Foundation.

0 comments: