Utter Hocus Pocus

Posted on/at 11:36 AM by Anonymous


 Enthusiastic, eager determined...


 
Uh-oh!



When I realised all was lost


What happened? Who must get the blame? The bowlers? The batsmen? The captain? All of them.They all talked the talk but couldn't walk the walk.

I am a very honest person and I will say that Sri Lanka deserved winning and South Africa deserved the humiliation.

Usually I am not someone for suppostitious hokum. But I have been thinking about the chokers tag. Could SA have broken their bad luck streak? Can this be SA's year? In the previous tournaments SA won all their matches but only lost the the knock-out games. Seeing that this time around they lost their first game, could it be that they might have broken the vicious circle? We will have to wait and see.


1 comments:

Purna said...

Let's just hope that's what's happened!! GO SA!