Gibbs injured

Posted on/at 10:21 AM by Anonymous





After scoring 38 runs off 40 balls during the recent warm-up match against West Indies, Herschelle Gibbs had to retire from the match due to an abdominal side strain.


Fuckface smiling in the background
 
Graeme Smith seems to be back, producing 83 from 74 deliveries, Jacques Kallis scored 89 off 90 and JP Duminy smacked 80 off only 49 balls. Mark Boucher followed in Duminy's footsteps by adding 55 from 27. SA produced 388/4 in their 50 overs after they had won the toss and opted to bat first. Spinner, Roelof van der Merwe bagged 4/34 helping SA beat the Windies with 188 runs



 
 
 Yikes!
 
 





4 comments:

Bella said...

Poor Jakes.
His weight loss is showing, well done.

Glad to see JP back in form.

fordaluvofMorne said...

Bon and Purn - I’ve been away for a while and I just read about Amy... it’s so surreal and i feel so incredibly sad.

I can't get my self to write any insulting comments about Jakes right now but I do think Gibbs should at least consider retiring...

Bon I hope you had a nice break…

Purna said...

Hi Morne's lover,

It's hard. But we are glad you are back.

Bon, please tell me Gibbs will be okay...I feel blueeee :(.

Unknown said...

So far there has been no news from the Protea camp.