KP Desperate For SA Tour

Posted on/at 4:59 PM by Anonymous




"I am trying to get as fit as possible as quick as I can. I have had a few setbacks and I am really frustrated. It will be a couple of weeks before it totally heals over - the next 10 to 14 days - then I can start working really hard. The timescale is difficult but I will definitely be doing everything I can to get on that first plane to South Africa, which is at the end of October. I might be a few days off that but I will certainly be in the Test squad. The One-dayers I am really pushing for but the Twenty20s might be a rush. For obvious reasons, it is a very important trip for me. For the team as well after the Ashes to take the momentum forwards. We want to have our best team out there," -Kevin Pietersen

2 comments:

Purna said...

Bahahaha! I'm stealing the pic. :D

Poshin_david said...

He sorta resembles Elvis.....