No retirement from Gibbs

Posted on/at 8:10 AM by Anonymous


Herschelle Gibbs, already 35 years old, has no intention of retiring. This week the BBC reported that Gibbs would like to renew his deal with Glamorgan in 2010. -Could this be collateral? After what happened to Morne Morkel, Hersch could be securing his future. Good thinking!

Earlier it was revealed that the Deccan Chargers decided to leave him out of the Champions League after he decided he'd rather play for the IPL Champions rather than his domestic team, the Cape Cobras.

Gibbs told the BBC he had had preliminary discussions with Glamorgan director of cricket Matthew Maynard about his future.


I’ve spoken to Matthew and they are very keen for me to come back and I’m keen too...I’ll definitely come here as long as I possibly can if I come back next year. said Gibbs.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad he is going to play for the Cobras.

Bella

Purna said...

My Herschelle will never retire. He is superman.

Unknown said...

He has a lot to fall back on, there is always soccer, golf, rugby or even baseball! He is great at everything.

Brandon

Purna said...

I think Arsenal should buy him now..might help them win :P.

Sorry, that was a little 'soccer' related.